Experiences of interns from BYU working in various parts of Japan.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I Love Fridays

I spent most of this week translating pricing manuals and reformatting them. I think my co-workers are finally starting to check all the things I have translated up to now because they keep asking me questions. Most of which I don’t remember or don’t have the answer to anyway. My boss was gone on a trip to America all week and it looks like he will be in Germany all next week. That is pretty intense. I have to do a few things before I leave here. I have to write a report about the work I have done and give a training session on the translating software I have been using. Both should be pretty interesting. Anything other than translating all day is interesting. Also I should be going to Meiji Mura tomorrow and Tokyo next weekend. Now that it has finally stopped raining I can go do some adventuring. I hope everyone else has had a good week. Just 2 left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home