Experiences of interns from BYU working in various parts of Japan.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Another week bites the dust!

I spent two days visiting a customer site in Saitama and doing nothing. It was really nice to get out of the office. It would have been a little better if there was somewhere I could have taken a nap. It was pretty much like two days off with a 4 hour train ride. It was interesting enough just to see the facility. It was empty because they are just starting receiving. It was also really slow cause they didn’t receive that much while I was there. The rest of the week I have been working on translating part of a proposal into English which needs to be done by next Friday. It is a little more exciting than translating a manual because it has a deadline and is directly related to a sale.
I also went to Kyoto over the weekend. It was really fun. We didn’t have a lot of time down there because there was a traffic jam when we left and we spent like 2 hours eating lunch at Shakey’s. We ended up going to Kinkakuji and Kiyomizudera. All day the thunder was really cool and loud and it only rained when we were in the car. I also got to go to a Japanese rest stop. It was more like a mini shopping center. I guess it is more convenient that way. That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home