Experiences of interns from BYU working in various parts of Japan.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Every week should have a holiday in it!

I came to work for half a day on Monday even though it was a holiday. We were working on translating a big project that had to be done by today. At least my boss bought me lunch. Plus I might get to take half a day off later. I finished my part and they really didn’t give me anything else relating to that project to work on. So I went back to translating my good old manual friends. I had one other small assignment in the middle of the week but it didn’t take long to finish. I guess that means that we finished the project okay. I am excited that time is getting short. It has been fun to work here but I am missing home. Okay more like I am missing my girlfriend. Anyway just a few more weeks and I will be home. Hope everyone else is doing great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home