Experiences of interns from BYU working in various parts of Japan.

Friday, August 04, 2006

あと一週間

This week was largely spent creating and modifying my presentation. I think it is funny that I have to give a presentation on software I have been using for three months to people that have been using it or similar for years. At least it will be more interesting than a “what I learned here” presentation. It was good to see some of the other interns again at the closing lunch function. It was really good to get most of the day off to drive there and back to work. It was about three hours round trip. I am taking a night bus to Tokyo tonight and spending the weekend with one of my old companions. It should be a fun trip and good to see some more different areas of Japan. I have only been to Tokyo once and that was just for a late dinner about 5 years ago. It will be fun with a friend and now that I can speak Japanese. I am definitely ready to go home and don’t want to translate anything for a long time. Just one week left and I am out of here. I will try not to slack off too much. It hasn’t helped that my boss has been gone for two weeks on business trips. 頑張るしかない!At least for one more week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home