Experiences of interns from BYU working in various parts of Japan.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hurray for June!

I am continuing to learn a lot about translating and how things work. I am basically finished with the translation that I have been working on. I just need to polish it off and I will be done. My boss and I tried various programs to try and set up the WIKI that he wanted to make for our company but nothing seemed to work out for us. So that project is kind of suspended for a while. I am going to be in Shiga translating for 3 days. That will start next week on Friday and then the following Monday and Tuesday. That will be interesting. I really need to start going over the materials that will be discussed. I can do that after I finish what I am working on right now.
I have been going sightseeing almost every Saturday with one of the members here. It is pretty nice because he knows where all of the cool stuff is. I have pretty much adjusted to life here I think. I am trying to think if I would want to work here again but I think it would be just as different to live here with a family as it is to be here not being a missionary. I don’t know if I will come to a conclusion on that one for a while but oh well. I am not looking forward to the weather getting hotter. But there isn’t much I can do about that.
I hope that everybody else is having fun and enjoying their summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home